URLs sometimes downright to ugly. They don’t make a lot of sense for readers. Most importantly, having a large URL doesn’t add value to anyone.Using a link shortener is needed because it’s better when the URLs are smaller and take up less space.
- Google URL shortener is a simple service that lets you short your URLs and also track their clicks.
How to start using Google URL Shortener
- After you’ve published your article, copy the URL of your post.
- click on .Google Shorter Link
- Paste your URL in the field.
- you will see image like below
- Confirm SHORTEN URL.